Sunday, January 13, 2013

Parent Gifts

My students had a great time making gifts for their parents! I saw the original idea on Pinterest and then adapted it to what my students could do and what I had in my classroom. I found the blue ornaments at Walmart for $2.50 a pack and I needed three packages. They are snowmen using the students handprint in white paint. They then were able to use other paint colors to add details to their snowmen the following day once the white had had time to dry. 

After making ornaments the students wrote a message and signed cards that I had purchased at Walmart for .99 and I needed two packages. I also made santa beards and santa hat photo props and took their pictures in front of the tree and had these printed and placed inside each card. 

The kids made reindeer gift bags to put everything in also! Clothes pin antlers and scrapbook paper noses on brown paper lunch bags all which I had on hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment